Emergency Locator Transmitter Pack
- Integrated internal 406MHz antenna
- Unique built-in GPS
- Low cost two wire compatibility when installed with optional control panel
- Minor change approval available fior most common aircraft
- Operates at temperatures as low as -20°C
- -40°C version available for mounting outside pressurised fuselage.
- Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
- Quick and easy retrofit with universal mounting bracket
- Built-in alarm/buzzer
- Completely self-powered by the ELT battery (replacement every 6 years).
Once activated the 406 AF INTEGRA transmits continuously for over 48 hours on 406MHz (distress) signal and on a 121.5MHz (homing) signal, alerting international rescue services to the emergency and your location via the global COSPAS-SARSAT Search and Rescue satellite system.
Emergency Locator Transmitter Packs
- 406 AF COMPACT ELT transmitter with 6 year battery
- Universal mounting bracket
- RC200 Remote Control switch
- DIN-12 ELT connector and Sub D connector .