The bridge navigational watch alarm system monitors bridge activity and detects operator disability that could lead to marine accidents. The system monitors the awareness of the Officer Of the Watch (OOW) and automatically alerts the Master or another qualified person if for any reason the OOW becomes incapable of performing the OOW’s duties. This is achieved by series of indications and alarms to alert first the OOW and, if he is not responding, then to alert Master or another qualified person. Additionally, the BNWAS provides the OOW with a means of calling for immediate assistance if required (emergency call).
- easy and comfortable use on bridge area or for engine room
- 2 x 16 character display with blue night illumination generates maximum of information and comfort
- compact connecting module picks-up all periphery equipment
- easy to install (complete installation within 3 min.)
- modern control philosophy with rotary encoder allows to check all connected devices and links
- all major classification societies